- On Neverwinter Nights
- Next Generation
Legends and Artifacts
Legends are curious, they fall through the ages like pebbles in the stream, most worn down over time until only a vague memory remains. From time to time however a passing adventurer may pick up one such pebble. It can be magically enchanted to capture audiences; it can be blown to the size of a mountain, or shrunk to a grain of sand. They will sharpen swords, polish armours, focus the mind and send those who come in contact with them out into the world to make pebbles of their own.
In these pages I hope to share some of these pebbles with you, some rough, some smooth, some forgotten, some that never will be and some that probably never were in the first place.
May the legends of Layonara bring some insight, interest and amusement to your campfires.
- Amarylla, tale of the mysterious Aeridinite temple of the Giant Run Mountains of Belinara.
- Coup de Grace, story of the famous fencing rapier.
- Karrak's Weaponry, tale of the founder of the Guild of Power and the weapons he forged.
- Lich Skin, a disguising cloak made from the skin of a wizard.
- Of Gnomes and Wine stub.
- Saproprias, legend of the great elven general and Broken Halls.
- Shadow Run, a trap filled area of the Deep.
- Stop Clock, legendary device that controls time.
- The Bardic Block, the item every hungry traveler needs to quiet a bard.
- The Birth of Giants, the story of the creation of giants.
- The Black Fang Shield, shield of the Black Cobra
- The Branding Flame, story of the vanished gnome who branded bears of Mistone.
- The Forge Golem, tale of the end of Berhand Silverbeard as told by dwarven bards.
- The Loaded Deck, the card deck that is lethal.
- The Lonely Road, Braden Veld creates a spell that works too well.
- The Looking Glass, created by a demon, this mirror shows all.
- The Pealing Doom, ask not for whom the bell tolls.
- The Shade's Eye, an amulet that can change its bearer into undead.
- The Shard Spike, an elven spear of incredible lethality.
- Rainstorff, Vorax's first champion.
- The Bloodpools, Sinthar Bloodstone's creations.
- Stones of Travelling, teleportation stones.
- The Tree Fathers, treant creation.
- Annals of Kothac Lightbringer, legendary figure in the church of Vorax.