- On Neverwinter Nights
- Next Generation
- Location: Sagewald Kingdom encompasses the northwestern part of Alindor.
- Size: insert size
- Capital City: Mariner's Hold. The crown prince resides in Sagewald Fort.
- Population: 485,000 -70% human, 15% halfling, 5% elf, 5% dwarf, 2% gnome, 2% orc, 1% giant
- Founder: Hailin Wisefoot
- Current Ruler: William Sagewald
- Date of founding: 1121
- Notable towns and cities: Mariner's Hold, Osl Fort, Sagewald Fort
- Other notable locations: Bear Island, Crest Hills, Demon Lake, Falls Forest, Orness Downs, Wraith Tower
Sagewald's terrain is varied, at its heart sits the huge Falls Forest, the second largest forest on the continent. The entire eastern part of the kingdom is covered by the Crest Hills. These hills make up the border with the Sun Kingdom to the east, as well as a large part of the border with the Taur'en Kingdom to the south. The rest of the realm is made up of plains.
South of Mariner's Hold, in Hazewater Bay, lies Bear Island. This island, while technically part of the kingdom, has had man-like bears living on it for as long as anyone can remember. These creatures are generally left alone, except by those seeking adventure.