Neverwinter Nights Software?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Neverwinter Nights Software?

I just recently discovered your site via a notice posted in a MMORPG forum. I'm interesting in taking a look at what you have to offer here.

However, I never played NWN and do not have the software. Is the NWN software still available anywhere? I presume that I must own some type of client side software in order to access your server.

Suggestion: Add to the "Server Information" or "Game Information" guide of your site information about the answer to the above question.

As best I could tell, your guides make the assuumption that the reader has an understanding of what NWN is.

EDIT: I posted this message before seeing the PM in my inbox. That message stated: "Make sure you have Neverwinter Nights and the 2 expansions installed." So that does confirm the presumption I made. Still wondering where to get the software.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

GamemasterWriting Team Member

From the FAQ above:

[TABLE=head;sort=1a,2,3]Q: |What do I need to play?|

A: |You need Neverwinter Nights, and its two expansion packs: Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark.|

[/TABLE]

Quote:
Leanthar - 5/13/2005 5:11 PM From the FAQ above:

[TABLE=head;sort=1a,2,3]Q: |What do I need to play?|

A: |You need Neverwinter Nights, and its two expansion packs: Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark.|

[/TABLE]

/whacks self on head Yes - I see that now that you pointed it out. I had scanned the FAQ and not sure how I missed that entry. Thank you.

GamemasterWriting Team Member

The software can be purchased at any game store, Best Buy and many other stores.  Or even at gamestop.com and other online stores out there.

You can even get the bundled packs and it will save you a lot of money.

Deacon's picture

It also comes in a convenient Platinum pack for around the price of one game that includes all three of the games (original campaign plus the two expansions that Leanthar mentioned).

Sakura's picture

:) Single player is fun and it gives you a sence of how to play this type of game. (except online its a bit diffrent) It has a great introduction on game machanics like how to use your map, how to use a vendor, how to fight, how to use magic.. ect ect..

Thanks for all the responses. I did an online search and found out I can get the Platinum pack at Wal-Mart for about $40. Definitely seems like a good deal.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments