The Dregar Series is back!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
miltonyorkcastle's picture
GamemasterWriting Team Member
The Dregar Series is back!

Check the calendar; Rhizome has brought it back, see you there! Woohoo!

That is great to hear for everybody!

DruidFolianite

I would so love to be a part of this series...:(

Unfortunately, 5:30 AM comes awfully early for me. hehe

Everyone have fun! Rhizome is such an awesome GM! (One of many many many..)

freemen2's picture
Berylite

Heh heh, Well ALLRIGHT! ;)

Guardian 452's picture
DoranditeDruidFolianiteKithairieniteVoraxian

I got 2 hours sleep after the massive Dregar session last night / this morning.

What an awesome time I had, I know I didnt follow along the entire story line, but it was still a great show, a huge challenge, some stellar scenery, and some very enexpected and amazing RP *winks to SilverManeDK*

Way to go all around Rhizome / Anansi !!!

Thanks for ressurecting this series!

G-452

Talan Va'lash's picture
Aeridinite

The character I brought on this almost drowned twice, and got wilted twice. His body is so confused now...

so... Yeah! Come to the dregar quests! Rhiz won't wilt you I promise! *shifty eyes*

Emotes on Rhiz's behalf: *Evil grin*

I'm she thats what he'd do if he were here.

-TV

Good job Rhiz.

Mistite

*points to G's post*

I think I got a bit more sleep than him; otherwise, I agree fully. The scenery was outstanding. The breadth of the history given to the Anuroch desert was certainly impressive and it was a great group of characters.

Hehe, i had alot of fun on that GM event. :) Very good RP, very nice people and very very well planned. I look forward to the next in the series already..

Even though it made Ly go back on her little talk she had earlier that day. *smiles* But all fun it was..

SquareKnot's picture
Aragenite

I've been interested in exploring Dregar, but my impression is that characters below level 10 shouldn't even think about going there. Sure, a lot depends on the group one is with, what exactly you're doing (sight-seeing vs. kill on sight), and so forth. But realistically, would a lower level character be able to survive a single enemy area-effect spell or a couple hits from the local Dregarian populus?

Maybe I just need to fire up my invisibility and see for myself. But that only tells so much.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments