Printable maps

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Printable maps

How does one manipulate the Layonara maps so as to be printable?

In advance Thanks.

J

EdTheKet's picture
AeridiniteArageniteAz'attanBeryliteBranderbackianCorathiteDoranditeFolianiteGamemasterGrannochianIlsarianKatianKithairieniteLucinditeMistitePrunillianRofireiniteShadoniteToraniteVoraxianWriting Team MemberXeenite

Right-click and choose 'save picture as'

Thanks for response, however, I am still unable to print a map that doesnt cut off 3/4 of view. Is there a process by which I can print in pieces and use tape to rebuild?

Thanks again.

J

Rasterick's picture
GamemasterKatianMistite

If you are using WINXP, and you have saved the map to your HDD, then clicking on the map and choosing print will bring up a print dialog. There are generally options here to scale the image to fit the papaer size you have selected in your printer.

Maybe Im doing something wrong....I saved the map as xxxxx.jpg. whenever I try to access it, I am immediately linked via my browser to the picture...however it is always the full size one. Even after I shrink it down.??

J

Rasterick's picture
GamemasterKatianMistite

No problem. In a file browser, right click on the XXXX.jpg and select print, this should bring up a WinXP print dialog. You should be able from there to scale it to a single page print. Alternatively, dependant upon which browser you use, there should be an option to scale what you are printing there.

I give up, as I cant seem to get a copy that doesnt access the website to load the picture.

Zen
AeridiniteVoraxian

Did you Download the maps from the Downloads - Latest Files ?

Rastericks Maps at:

http://www.layonaraonline.com/downloads.asp

The file you want is:

Rasterick's_Maps.rar

Etinfall's picture
Folianite

What they said is the easiest way to do it. here is a more complicated way.

right click on the file. choose open with, find photoshop, select image size, in the print dimensions choose something like 7.5 width or 10.5 height. save. file print, choose printer,select print. there ya go.

or open up in your browser, right click the image, choose print, find a setting in there that says, fit to page. then click print.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments