Troubles of a Deep Gnome

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Troubles of a Deep Gnome

On the first day of my Deep Gnome coming into Layonara i walked around town in very flashy follower of Beryl clothing (making eveything as colorful as possible). Upon meeting a dwarf he told me that it was not really safe to walk above ground as such. I know that if i am traveling (ie. Out side of town) i am to be go as unnoticed as I can, but what about in town? I am above ground this is true, but are towns considered a reletively safe place so that I can wear the colorful and bright clothing or would to be unsafe to all Svirfneblin above ground no matter where they are? Been walking around in my travel garb for the last few days.

Stephen_Zuckerman's picture
Aeridinite

Wear what you like... You may be a bit more easily seen, in bright colours (not in game mechanics, but in RP), but unless you really just want to stay out of sight, don't bother. There are no ill-feelings towards the Deep Gnomes that I know of.

freemen2's picture
Berylite

Heh heh last time someone said something about Lokris' armor was...Hun, did you fall in a rainbow or what? :p

vgn
vgn's picture

It all depends on your character. Some deep gnomes are very distrustful and others are more open. You just need to know how your character feels and act accordingly.

Corathite

OR tell the dwarf that hes not colorful enough, and that he needs to add blue... so that people can see him more.

or some such thing.

deagle's picture
BeryliteBranderbackian

A proud Svirfneblin should strut about very colorful...as this enhances the shiny gems and jewels that you would wear.

Starr Sapphire....Adventurine of Her Perfection

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments