Elgon's passing into permanency

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Elgon's passing into permanency

i'm not sure how to separate the business part of Elgon from my other character Lance. For the purose of forums, sending message birds and etc. it's all under Elgon Merrick...so how do i tranfer it over to Lance Merick?

Maybe not specific enough let me know, or let me know where i can find such info?

Thanks

Grid Blader's picture
IlsarianToranite

I dont think your two charters were supposed to be in bussiness together, but I could be mistaken.

//sorry missread it, That is what I get for only getting 2 hours of sleep.

they were not in business together, was referring to forum business and separation of characters. Got LORE figured out but Elgon's portrait is on everything of Lance's.

Hellblazer's picture
Az'attanFolianiteMistitePrunillianToraniteVoraxian

Chagne you pic in your preference

Etinfall's picture
Folianite

When sending a bird you can choose which character you want to send it. It is a drop down menu for me. Your forum pic really represents your Layonara account and not a specific character. I use the hand/paw print because my main character is a ranger with a wolf companion.

Hope that helps.

Etin

jrizz's picture
FolianiteToranite

I am very sorry to hear about Elgon's passing he was a great comrad in arms and good friend. He will be missed.

LynnJuniper's picture
Branderbackian

they're perming younger and younger. Sorry for your loss

not sure how to set portrait preferences, got the bird part.

Anything else i should know to change or modify...first perm death...dont know this info.

Etinfall's picture
Folianite

At the top of this web page you should see a link called preferences. Click that and on the right side of that page you should see a place to upload new profile image. That will change your forum pic. This really has nothing to do with one of your characters perming out. You can change this when ever you want. Remember this is a pic that represents your Layonara forum account and not any specifically character. You can have any image that meets the criteria. For example, you could make a pic that says "Curtwise", or you can create a pic from a nwn screenshot of a char.

cool thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments