Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters

885 posts / 0 new
Last post
AeridiniteAngels Guild MemberKatianLucindite
Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters

Angels Guild is a brotherhood of crafters eager to help you with your adventuring needs.  Visit our well-supplied shop to browse and buy.  You may also leave word of your needs here or send a message to any member.

Prices are competitive with other guilds, and bargaining is allowed with personal contact. Generous discounts are given for multiple purchases (10% for 2 items, 15% for 3, and 20% for four or more). If you provide all the materials needed for an item, it's half price. [Special note: All materials for half-price items must be presented at one time. We just don't have room to keep them separate and store them for you. If you ask though, we may be able to help by partially processing such items at no charge--smelting ore, making patterns from cotton, etc.] We can craft your mithril without fail, and items made with our mithril and emeralds are still available. (No multiple purchase discount if our emerald or mithril is used.)

//NOTE: We can't hear knocking and we don't keep regular hours, so feel free to send a message requesting help. If someone can't help you right away, a speedy appointment can be arranged.

Currently active members are:  Andrew William Reed//RollinsCat, Daniel Benjamin Poetr//cbnicholson, Ferrit Pandorn//Serissa;  Jako Stonehill//Slithy Tove; Olmae//Olme; Quenton Bowstringer//swoop, Sibbicai//silverblades, Steel//miltonyorkcastle, Tralek Rivarmar//davidhoff, Vrebel//willhoff

Angels Guild will take gathered resources needed for crafting and give you credit toward the equipment you need. You may keep an account with us to build toward meeting your needs. Please look for posters announcing needed resources and their values.   This is a list of what we need (updated 2/23/13) and how much we're willing to trade in merchandise for it. General policy is not to pay coin for craftable resources.

• Alexandrites| 100 each| 3500/box

• Almonds| 57| 2000

•  Aloe | 28| 1000

• Bodak Teeth| 500| 7000

•  Coal| 50| na

• Corn|28|1000

• Cranberries| 31| 1100

•  Diamonds| 1000| na

• Dire Bear|200| na

• Eggs - no room for more eggs at present

• Garnet| 80| na

• Ginger root, Garlic| 56| 1960

• Ginseng| 150| 5250

• Glass per ingot| 73| 1025(14 per box)

• Greenstone|28/stone| 7/dust

• Hazelnuts| 70| 2500

• Lion Hides| 75| na

• Mahogany branch| 200| na

•  Malar Hides| 1500| na

•  Oak Branch| 50| na

• Purple Mushrooms| 50| 1750

• Salt| 10| 350

•  Sand, per bag| 40| 560 (14 per box)

•  Sapphire| 250| 8750

• Spider silk| 100| 3500

•  Spotted Mushrooms| 115| 4025

• Yew Branch| 1000| na|

• Iron|50.nugget|75/ingot

•  Gold|50|100

• Platinum|100|200

• Silver|100|300

• Adamantium|200|60

•  Cobalt|300|900

• Titanium|250|1000

• Mithril|2000|8000

No more salt or knuckles, please. Storage is full.

Thanks from:
Ravemore's picture
CorathiteToranite

*A small folded parchment is slipped under the door to the Angels Guild Hall*

I am interested if you can provide a Mithril Kite Shield? You can leave a response with the Arms in Leringard, general delivery...

-Stygian Achnuman

Chazzler's picture
Angels Guild MemberArageniteDoranditeLucinditeVoraxian

Sorry, but we do not manufacture mithral items as of now. Nor do we have the required materials.

~Chakar

Shiokara's picture
AeridiniteArageniteVoraxian

Tacked on a note, midpoint and crooked, on the Angels Guild door one can read:

Oi!

Oi got 10 an' 7 nuggets'a silver ore an' Oi need'a iron koite sheild an' a iron greatax. Ye contact me by tha name Nokka, 'r Noks dependin' on 'oo ye ask. Lemme know when it be ready an' wha' i owe.

-Nokka

P.S. Oi 'eard 'bout ye frum Kurn, so treat'im gud!

cbnicholson's picture
Angels Guild MemberRofireinite

Mister Nokka,

We have those items in stock and your silver nuggets if seventeen in number are worth 1700 trues in trade. Total price fer the two items will be 4200 trues. With a purchase of additional items I can offer you a ten percent discount or more.

Ben Poetr

Angels Guild

Shiokara's picture

Written at the bottom of Benjamin's note, and slanting downward, one can read:

Well Oi s'pose ye coul' tack on one'a 'em oak shertbows 'cause 'aht Kit lass's been bothrin' me awhoile fer one. 'Ow much is all 'aht tagether an' when can Oi pickitup?

-Nokka

Thanks from:
cbnicholson's picture

Mister Nokka,

An oak shortbow fer Officer Kit is 1600 trues. With the third item purchased you can pick up all three fer 5220 after a generous ten percent discount.

Ben.

Notice: Until we process our current stock of bodak teeth and ring molds, we cannot accept more of those.

We do still need sapphire, alexandrite, platinum, ginseng, and purple mushrooms to help work through the stock of the above items. We're also in need of sand or glass.

Thanks from:
Xaltotun's picture
Druid

Ah wondered if ye could gie me sum prices fur ra followin':

Adamantium Rapier

• fire damage potion fur above, 3rd level power
  • 'lectric damage potion fur above, 3rd level power

~~ May Baker

The suggested price for an adamantium rapier is 17,200 trues, and each of the enhancements is 10,000 trues. If you purchased three items at the same time, you'd be entitled to a fifteen percent discount on all of them. Please note, however, that one cannot put both fire and electrical damage on the same weapon. Also, you are free to bargain with any Angels member to try to get a better price.

Chazzler's picture

We are also currently needing witch hazel and skullcaps, will credit 2000T 2350T per box or 66 per leaf or seedpod.

~Chakar

Thanks from:
Shiokara's picture

A note is tacked to the door scrawled in Bad Common.

Poetr,

Oi be takn 'em 'chantments ye offert ta me. We meet an' talk abot it, ok? Don' ferget Oi hav a coop-on!

Sined,

NOKKA

Thanks from:

No corn until further notice, please.

Ferrit

Angels Guild is again accepting bodak teeth at 500 per tooth.

Skywatcher's picture
Toranite

I think you miscalculated a bit on the bodak teeth. Should be 6 teeth = 3000 true based on your posted price.

Chazzler's picture

We do seem to be on a current shortage on garlic as well, so I'd say we should credit mister Chaynce for it. Always useful for transmutation inks.

~Chakar A. El'Mujahir

Kaail's picture

*looks around then slips note under door*

*the note is written very badly with many words crossed out*

me hav grenston and dust and purpal mushrum and malakit and dust and red agayt and dust and wisp bits

HooD!uM's picture
CorathiteDruid

* a note reaches Ferrit Pandorn, it read*

Torroc here, ive gathered at much materials as i can carry, can you please get one of the guilds representatives to meet with me soon, thanks..

Chazzler's picture

I would say a credit of 55 per garlic, that would give you an additional credit of 2475T for your 45 garlic cloves.

That would bring your credit to 7725T.

And 10,000T - 7725T = 2,275T

So 2,275T would be needed in coin, or in other materials, coin is always preferred though.

~Chakar

Notice: barter for resources will be severely curtailed until damage to our guildhall from the recent tsunami has been repaired. We are still in business to serve you, but our storage space will be severely limited for a while. We will be needing materials, but please check with a member as to whether we have room for what you want to trade.

We are no longer allowing a credit bonus on ginseng (when we can take it). Price is back to the regular 2000 trues/box credit.

We are still paying a bonus on sand to prepare for the predicted second wave--30 trues a shovelful in credit or coin.

Ferrit Pandorn

Angels Guild

Xaltotun's picture
Druid

Ah notice ye advertise tae buy mithril ore.

How much wid ye charge tae sell 9 ores an' when could ah get them?

~~ Maw Baker

We advertise to buy it, not sell it, ma'm. It's a very rare commodity.

Ferrit Pandorn

As the guildhall is now thoroughly sandbagged and the emergency has passed, we are no longer paying a bonus on sand. If we have space, we will allow 25 trues credit for each bag delivered.

Xaltotun's picture
Druid

Hello there.

I wondered how much you would charge me for an Adamantium Scimitar please and if you have one in stock.

~~ Ygraine,of the Ursus clan

Lord Dark's picture
Angels Guild MemberDruid

Hi Ygraine!

An adamantium scimitar would be 17,200 trues. We would have to check to see if we have one in stock, they're popular weapons.

-Tod

cbnicholson's picture

Ygraine,

Yer addy blade has been ready fer some time. Contact an angel ta pick it up.

Ben Poetr.

cbnicholson's picture

*Benjamin tears down the old notice and puts up a new updated one*

Currently accepting Ginseng at 2000 true credit per box, Also looking for Gold and iron in nugget or ingot form, skullcap,thistles, sapphire and alexandrites. Sand is always welcome. We do not as a rule accept large quantities of hickory, oak, or mahogany unless specifically requested.

Angels Guild is a brotherhood of crafters eager to help you with your adventuring needs.Contact any member to visit our well-supplied shop to browse and buy. Our new shop location is 225 Haft Lake, Prantz, but we still take raw materials at the Hempstead location. You may also leave word of your needs here or send a message to any member.

Prices are competitive with other guilds, and bargaining is allowed. Generous discounts are given for multiple purchases (10% for 2 items, 15% for 3, and 20% for four or more). If you provide all the materials needed for an item, it's half price.

We are proud to announce that we now stock adamantium armor and weapons and cobalt armor.

//NOTE: We can't hear knocking and we don't keep regular hours, so feel free to send a message requesting help. If someone can't help you right away, a speedy appointment can be arranged.

Currently active members are:

Amgine Lanif (//Nehetsrev)
Aerimor Lightbringer (//Aerimor)
Benjamin Poetr (//cbnicholson)
Chakar Achmed El'Mujahir (//Chazzler)
Elohanna Dawnstar (//Anamnesis)
Ferrit Pandorn (//Serissa)
Hedessa Tanario (//thedagda)
Jako Stonehill (//Slithy Tove)
Jilsepone Kendall (//Jilsepone Wyndon)
Kyle Pandorn (//SteveJW)
Lareth (//Lareth)
Sonya Darsus (//silverdraco)
Steel (//miltonyorkcastle)
Tod Fellow (//Lord Dark)
Layl Maaw (//Leshariel)
Verideth Lightbringer (//Verideth)
Alazira (//Alazira)
Zakariem (//Zakariem)

Thanks from:
RollinsCat's picture
Angels Guild MemberIlsarianToranite

I, Andrew Reid, would like to place an order for one Royal Ball Tuxedo and one Silk Hood, all materials provided.

Let me know when we can meet that I may turn over the materials.

I have one box of eggs to put forth in trade toward the cost.

Thanks from:
Chazzler's picture

Hello volks.

I would be in need of a Greater Acid Resistance, and I have the emerald dusts needed for it.

Name a place and time for a transaction and enchanting, and you will be paid.

Görmungard

Thanks from:
cbnicholson's picture

Angels' Guild is open for business in our newly remodeled Store!

((Fancy Poster coming soon))

New conveniences are: Three Drop off Chests for our customers who wish to turn in raw materials for credit. Please leave a note here with the amounts of materials and your name. A pickup chest of ordered goods where you can leave payment as well. Again please leave a note here if you wish to use the pick up chest. Finally, an open front door //Guild Store Entrance, where potential customers can browse available goods. //examine labeled crates. There is also a dummy, who looks a little like Ben Poetr, but I assure you it is not, available for weapons testing and practice along with a free portal.

SPECIAL OFFER: 300 TRUE CREDIT FOR EVERY HANDFUL OF NAILS (IRON SPIKES) TURNED INTO THE ANGELS.

Currently accepting Ginseng at 3000 true credit per box, Also taking Gold in nugget or ingot form, skullcap,ring molds, and alexandrites. Sand is always welcome. We do not as a rule accept large quantities of hickory, oak, or mahogany unless specifically requested.

Angels Guild is a brotherhood of crafters eager to help you with your adventuring needs.Contact any member to visit our well-supplied shop to browse and buy. You may also leave word of your needs here or send a message to any member.

Prices are competitive with other guilds, and bargaining is allowed. Generous discounts are given for multiple purchases (10% for 2 items, 15% for 3, and 20% for four or more). If you provide all the materials needed for an item, it's half price.

We are proud to announce that we now take orders for adamantium armor and weapons.

Currently active members are:

Amgine Lanif (//Nehetsrev)

Chakar Achmed El'Mujahir (//Chazzler)

Elohanna Dawnstar (//Anamnesis)

Ferrit Pandorn (//Serissa)

Hedessa Tanario (//thedagda)

Jako Stonehill (//Slithy Tove)

Jilsepone Kendall (//Jilsepone Wyndon)

Kyle Pandorn (//SteveJW)

Lareth (//Lareth)

Omer Narmocano (//MadHattan)

Steel (//miltonyorkcastle)

Tod Fellow (//Lord Dark)

Layl Maaw (//Leshariel)

Verideth Lightbringer (//Verideth)

Zakariem ( //Zakariem)

Alazira (//Alazira)

Aerimor (//Aerimor)

Alatriel (//ErinInman)

//See bottom of thread for list of materials and values

Angels Guild Member

Is the guild still in need of ginseng? Got two boxes here that are too heavy and a customer hasn't picked them up to trade.

~Daniella Spellstop Smallnose

Yes, Miss Daniella, you have permission to leave them in the resources chests for credit, if you can't catch one of us.

Ferrit

Voraxian

Placing an order for a Mithril Kite shield, I have the ingots ready.

Trenton Bartholomew

Angels Guild Member

Thank you, Ferrit. Mr. Chaynce is in town, he said, so I will give him the ones I have, but I will gather more ginseng and will drop it as soon as I get it at the guild.

My thanks!

To Trenton Bartholomew:

Jako Stonehill will be making your shield. You can give the ingots to any member, with instructions to give them to him, or you can leave them in the Pick-up and Payment chest in the public area of the Angels Guild shop.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ferrit Pandorn

Voraxian

6 ingots of mithril deposited in the Pick-up and Payment chest for a mithril kite shield. Please advise when the shield is ready. It's probably easiest to leave the shield in the chest as well. I'll deposit the 40,000 True fee when I pick-up the shield.

Trenton Bartholomew

Angels Guild Member

To Trenton Bartholomew:

Your mithril kite shield is ready and is in the Pick-up and Payment chest. You may pick up your shield and leave the fee at your convenience.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.

Jako Stonehill

Thanks from:
Voraxian

Transaction complete. Thanks.

Trenton

Thanks from:
Lareth's picture

**A note is delivered to the Angels Guild store**

Dear Angels,

I would like to place an order for a set of cobalt reinforced clothing, and a 3rd circle electrical weapon enhancement.

Sincerely,

~Damon Silverdawn~

Chazzler's picture

*Chakar modifies the post by crossing over the price and adding new one*

These two items would come to a price of
31500 27000 with the 10% discount for 2 Items purchased at once.

I will place them in to the Pickup Chest soon for you to pick up.

Thanks from:
Lareth's picture

Order picked up and 27,000 trues deposited in the pickup chest. My thanks again.

~Damon~

Thanks from:
Angels Guild Member

Ms. Ferrit,

I am still gathering the ginseng for the guild. It's taking a while, because it hasn't been raining in that area much, at least not that I've seen. Or perhaps the Lizard men are eating it? As soon as I have them ready, I'll drop the two boxes.

Also, I have 2 bodak teeth, stinky and heavy, if your guild needs them? If so, please, let me know to bring them over to you, okies?

Thank youlific!

Mrs. Smallnose,

We'd be delighted to have the teeth and the ginseng. Two teeth and two boxes of ginseng would be worth 7,000 trues in credit with Angels Guild.

Ferrit Pandorn

Thanks from:

Special service (note improved ability for weaponsmithing):

Forging of Mithril weapons/armors/shields/helmets 40,000 per unit

Ore may be furnished as nuggets or ingots.

In regard to forging of mithril equipment, true will only be demanded in case of a successful item crafted. Any ore recovered from a failed attempt will be returned. Below is a partial list to enable you to determine the probability of success on particular items.

All shields 100%

Scimitar, shortsword, rapier, katana 100%

longsword, bastard sword, greatsword 90%

Helms 90%

Chain shirt or half-plate 80%

Full plate 70%

I've been told the guild buys Alexandrite. I have 3 shiny chunks.

~Livius Triton

Lareth's picture

**An order delivered to the Angel's Store**

I would like to place an order for a 1st Circle Electrical resistance please.

~Damon Silverdawn~

Chazzler's picture

We have these in stock if I am not terribly mistaken, I shall put such a resistance to the Pickup Chest, the price is 4500T.

~Chakar

Thanks from:
DarkMerc_1017's picture
Voraxian

*a note is pushed under the door*

I be interested in buying a few things if ye got them

ring of bull's strength I

amulet of Fox Cunning I

Gloves of Furry or Gloves of the Ogre

Boots of Arachnea

-Zandin FlamingAxe

Abucas's picture

*A note is tacked to your door*

I would like to be one of your gatherers. I will gather anything you might need with the utmost haste

~Alyndra Ash

Thanks from:
cbnicholson's picture

I possess a box of small molds and will be leaving them for credit as requested, Ferrit.

Daniel Benjamin.

Thanks from:

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments