The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Site Update  (Read 2692 times)

orth

Site Update
« on: February 09, 2018, 11:05:58 am »
Layonara has switched its forum software to Simple Machines as well as given a facelift to the front entrance. Additionally the Lore, Rules and Information will be moved to https://wiki.layonara.com. There may be a few posts that didn't make the migration over from the old forum so if you see one of yours missing please repost.

The old site will be up for some time at http://old.layonara.com while we perform the migration of the lore and other features.

More to come soon.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:33:24 pm by orth »

The following users thanked this post: willhoff

davidhoff

Re: Site Update
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 09:02:53 pm »
Looks very nice and thanks for all the work!  Just wondering if there is still a server-status page?

The following users thanked this post: Lance Stargazer, willhoff

orth

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 09:10:04 pm »
Looks very nice and thanks for all the work!  Just wondering if there is still a server-status page?

Not yet, no, I'm sorry, there'll be one soon.

The following users thanked this post: Lynn1020, willhoff

orth

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:16:03 pm »

Not yet, no, I'm sorry, there'll be one soon.

The Server Status is a block in the middle of the Forum Home page.

The following users thanked this post: Lynn1020, Lance Stargazer, davidhoff, willhoff

Drizzlin

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 01:29:00 am »
Nice! Great work!

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 04:58:07 pm »
Like the new site!  Great job!  I'm looking forward to the 2018 updates mentioned on the main page.

It's too bad my work still has this site blocked for some reason... not that I would ever peruse the internet for my entertainment at work *coughs*

and edit:  I'm curious (don't know why I'm asking as I could just test it out myself), will this new format correct the difficulty the old site had with touchscreen devices?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:03:17 pm by LFFF »

anything