The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A letter to Baroness Athalia Imjam  (Read 638 times)

SteveJW

A letter to Baroness Athalia Imjam
« on: July 12, 2015, 12:22:09 pm »
*After sending his short message to Kurn..he writes another letter to be sent to Erylin and Baroness Imjam*Your Grace,I travel to the Ulgrids to fufill my promise and I write this message of knowledge and warning.The whole ordeal of the stars re-aligning...the latest being Grannoch's Giant's Supremacy...the disappearances of people of the five main races...and the disease called "Fastrot" was part of a scheme by none other than our old friend...Milara...to achieve godhood. This would have been...disasterous for lack of a better term. There is an ancient tale that is long and would be best told in person should you wish.Be assured it did not occur...as myself and other adventurers found ourselves at the Mountain of Madness...which we encountered prisoners on which he was performing some experiments on using a device that was fitted to extract divine engergies from them if they were inclined to have such.  We freed and tended to the prisoners with the help of some troops from Bloody Gate and re-inforcements as best we could.Upon finding the device...we encountered many undead and Milara himself. He was...in my opinion...preparing either to conduct another experiment...or actually attempt to become a god. Either way we fought him...disrupting whatever it was he was attempting and sent him to retreat...which is what he does when he is directly challenged. You will be glad to learn that he lost his Triumph and his vaunted Pet so he is now weaker than he has ever been. The device is secure and is now being prepared for transport to it's rightful place. Again...part of that ancient tale.This will not be the last of Milara for sure. Since he was responsible for your family's past predicament...you should watch the area near the Mountain as Milara might re-ignite conflict in the area once he is able to.I will give the Ulgrids your regards when I arrive there.Always in your service,Kyle Pandorn 

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, cbnicholson, Ravemore, davidhoff

anything