The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Message sent to Commander Zephyros Kerry Moreau of Fort Angle.  (Read 678 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

After emerging from the caves and arriving back at Bloody Gate with others, Tyrra sees to penning a report on the events in the cave.  She addresses it to Commander Zephyros Kerry Moreau of Fort Angle.Commander Moreau,I have alarming news from the Mountains of Madness.  As I've previously reported, a group of adventurers has been investigating the implications of the strange stellar convergance.  In our efforts to solve multiple associated problems, such as the disappearances and the liquifications that have been noted around the world, we came upon an ancient task that was all but been forgetten, except by a cult of Goranites, in order to prevent Dragon Wars similar to those of the ancient past.I'd be happy to explain it all in person, but I need to deliver this message as soon as possible.  Milara has been involved and seems to have been trying to use this convergance for his own ends.  Many people have been rescued from a cave in the Mountains of Madness, and Milara attacked us when we found him attempting to make use of some sort of ancient conduit for Divine power.  The adventurers, including myself, engaged his minions and stopped his plot, but Milara escaped.Please inform the King that Milara may now find reason to renew the wars he waged for Sinthar Bloodstone.  This message should also be sent to Lusaxon.  They may be at risk of attack by Milara's allies.If my services are needed, I will be in Bloody Gate to complete what has been started here.  The Goranites are working with the machine we found.  I'd like to see what happens, and will report as soon as they are finished.Faithfully and Dutifully,
Warrant Officer Tyrra Dragonheart

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, willhoff