The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Plot status -- 11-Dec-2014  (Read 717 times)

Dorganath

Plot status -- 11-Dec-2014
« on: December 17, 2014, 10:23:58 pm »
Rowana and I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the status of the plot quest and what's going to happen over the next couple of months. Also, thanks to everyone who has been involved and actively participating so far.The first and most important thing to note is that there will not be any main plot quests for the month of December. This is primarily due to generally full and/or hectic schedules people have during the holidays. The next main plot quest is currently intended for late January, and we'll get that up on the calendar when we're certain of it.Having said this, in the interim, there will be plot-related happenings serving as backdrop and potentially more information. Also, a few of you have some open threads of investigation...some initiated and some not. If we're waiting on you for information or to start the effort, please get that moving. If you're waiting on us, please PM us. Whatever the case, sooner is better.Lastly, some advice...Please remember this is a group effort. I know that some of your characters are not “team players” (you know who you are *winks*), and that is fine, but I highly suggest, if you are not already doing so, share what you have learned individually and do not, if at all possible, wait until the day of the next quest to catch people up. Likewise, if you are lacking information or wish to get caught up, try and meet up with someone else before the next session. Generally speaking, you'll “succeed” or “fail” as a group. Specific results may pivot on the decisions and actions of individuals, but remember this is plot-level, and the outcome of all of this will impact the world, for better or worse, at the end of it all. A few of you have picked up some important clues along the way. A few of you got some very important information on the last quest session, so, like I said, share.

The following users thanked this post: swoop, lonnarin, Gulnyr, Acacea, ShiffDrgnhrt, Lance Stargazer, davidhoff, Aphel, Brutus_Clawfoot

anything