The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ancients Legacy -- Plot Status -- 14-May-2015  (Read 930 times)

Dorganath

Ancients Legacy -- Plot Status -- 14-May-2015
« on: May 14, 2015, 08:37:59 pm »
Hello all!We are getting to the final days of this plot.  As a reminder, the next plot quest session will be on Saturday, May 23, 2015.  Check the calendar for the time.This session will likely be the most important one so far and probably the most important one besides the finale, which, if everything goes well, will be held on the following session. If you want to be involved or have been involved, this coming session is definitely not one to miss. Clues are in place, some with characters, some in-game. If you plan to attend, regardless of your participation in the plot so far, we strongly recommend attending this pre-quest gathering on Saturday, May 16th. Rowana and/or I plan to hover around for at least part of this, but it is not an actual quest event. If you cannot attend, please get together with someone who has before May 23rd.We are intending to keep this next session as close to three (3) hours as possible, due to some feedback we've gotten about sessions running too long. As such......there will be very little time at the beginning of this next quest to play catch-up, so please handle as much as you can before that.We will start regardless, so it is in your best interests to get caught up before the quest.If we have missed any questions or responses, or if you have new avenues to take, please PM us as soon as possible.

The following users thanked this post: swoop, miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, Acacea, ShiffDrgnhrt, willhoff, Charm2009

davidhoff

//Griff would like to meet up
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 01:09:47 am »

//Griff would like to meet up and discuss plot topics.  I was thinking maybe we could meet an hour before the plot quest start of 1pm edt?  So meet at like 12pm edt...say maybe in the Unicorn Forest near the two healers types at the tents near that camp fire across that little bridge?  Sorry if the meet time is so close to the start of the quest time...but how does that sound?

Acacea

I overslept and didn't make
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 11:03:42 am »

I overslept and didn't make it in to work early, so I will be  around pre-quest...

jadewillow

Applogize for going MIA
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 11:21:42 am »

Applogize for going MIA during quest last night. Youngest had leg aches and could not sleep, so I give him a bath. I'll loop back with someone to see what I missed.