The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 154 Hlint, Silkwood-Folian's Vale still furnished after purchase  (Read 968 times)

willhoff

154 Hlint, Silkwood-Folian's Vale still furnished after purchase
« on: November 02, 2016, 02:10:39 am »
Hi,Zigruum Frostbeard recentley purchased the above property and the house still has all its chests (with items) and furnishings.I was under the impression it should have been cleaned prior to re-entry on the market.Just bringing this to your attention!Thanks,WillhoffEdit:  Zig hasn't placed anything in the house or taken anything out so feel free to whipe it when you get a chance!

Dorganath

I'm unable to check at this
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:06:33 am »

I'm unable to check at this moment whether or not I wiped the furniture from the house (though I'm pretty sure I did). It's possible that someone activiated the door, causing the furniture to populate before I wiped the database.If that's the case, a restart will flush out the remnants.

In either case, thanks for letting me know it's OK to fully wipe the furniture. That was going to be my first question.

Dorganath

Confirmed that the house was
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:43:47 pm »

Confirmed that the house was emptied in the database, so those must be left over from someone activating the door.

Soon as I can reset the server, everything should go away.

willhoff

Thanks Dorg!  Not sure if
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 09:14:11 pm »

Thanks Dorg!  Not sure if this reset the furniture but after purchasing the house Zig used the key prior to entering the first time on his way to the house (so I could remember which house it was!).  Anyways, thanks again.

Willhoff

anything