The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 215 times)

Krug

2 questions
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:33:24 pm »
1. My PC is a half-giant. At creation I knew he was accepted in Port Hemp and I have tested the reactions of others and how this rule applys. Now I know that it is possible to finally be trusted enough for a PC to be the exception to the rule of not being let in the city. Now my question, can it be obtained through rp and cdt or would it take a cdq, or would it take even more and have to be a WLDQ?

2. What is needed for an alignment change and how long is good time to rp before requesting for one? Again would it just be rp and a cdt or would you need a cdq?

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 12:03:03 am »
The Second one I can answer.  

You will need to show Development in a CDT for the Character behaving in a manner more like the desired Alignment, but after that you will still need a CDQ (PC must be level 10 for CDQ eligibilty) and then some time will have to pass where you keep up showing the move to that alignment.

Eight-Bit

Re: 2 questions
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 08:32:17 am »
I play a Tiefling and through the wonders of a hood and a cloak I can manage to  skulk around Port Hempstead. You, however, are nine feet tall and wider than a carriage, so I say good luck to you, my friend! I suggest instead of a CDQ that you try and prove your actions to others. Try establish your character with others on quests, outings, and just general RP before you take the CDQ route. It should be the last resort for character development, and saved for the huge life-changing event. How your giant is changed because of his time in Hempstead is what I would use my CDQ for.

anything