The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ask the Loremaster: Bastil  (Read 349 times)

silverdraco

Ask the Loremaster: Bastil
« on: November 10, 2009, 08:14:52 am »
I have a few questions to better help me RP my character and her past from before her Submission approval.

It is about the island of Bastil.
on Lore  I can't find much about the islands history. Other then this page: LORE: Bastil and something I found on thetimeline

Which reads:

With Bloodstone dead, dragons are sighted again, one called Knad'radoniad even proclaims himself as ruler of Bastil. This shows that many more dragons were hidden in remote corners of the world than initially thought.

How would this dragon have affected the life of my character as she grew up. Note that she was born in 1343 and lived in a small tribe.
I also wonder how much of Bastil's History is not on the lore page and which would be known or could be known to my character.

The following users thanked this post: EdTheKet

EdTheKet

Re: Ask the Loremaster: Bastil
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 08:59:28 am »
Updated the Bastil page with a link to LORE: Whitefall Kingdom which claims the entire island as its own.

silverdraco

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 09:13:30 am »
Thanks for showing me the connection between bastil and the whitefall kingdome. I completely looked over it. :(

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:04:10 am »
No worries, the Bastil entry should have had the Whitefall link in it (the other way around is in place) so thanks for bringing that to my attention.

silverdraco

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:56:05 am »
I'm glad I could help.