The Layonara Community > Ask A Gamemaster

Ask the Loremaster: Cosmology

<< < (10/10)

miltonyorkcastle:
Poked ya in the LORE forums.

ycleption:
Clickable higher-resolution thingy done.
Warning, its really big though :)

Ravemore:
I may have missed it, and if so please feel free to point it out. I have a couple of questions relevant to my character's current development:

Do the denizens of The Pits have personal "souls" of their own? For example, a Succubus, Balor, or any of the other commonly known demons/devils?

If their body is destroyed on Layonara do they have the same death experience as a mortal which is described in the new LORE?

Is there any difference if their body is destroyed on Layonara or their own native Pit?

EdTheKet:
Do the denizens of The Pits have personal "souls" of their own?
They do, after all "Each living creature has a soul and this soul occupies the body. When a  creature dies, the soul leaves the body."

For example, a Succubus, Balor, or any of the other commonly known  demons/devils?
Well, the demons and devils distinction comes from D&D, we no longer have that.

If their body is destroyed on Layonara do they have the same death  experience as a mortal which is described in the new LORE?
 They do.

Is there any difference if their body is destroyed on Layonara or their  own native Pit?
If they die in their Pit (or if somebody from Layonara proper dies in a Pit), their Soul would still go to the Plane of the Lost first.

Ravemore:
Thanks Ed... That helped out a lot. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version