The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ask the Loremaster: Cosmology  (Read 7615 times)

Hellblazer

Re: Ask the Loremaster: Cosmology
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2010, 07:44:05 pm »
Very nice indeed!!!

Script Wrecked

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2010, 10:01:33 pm »
Nice graphic.

However, the text is barely legible against the background, and although it is giving a sense of scale of the All And Nothing, the actual informational part of the graphic (everything within "the Sovereign") is a small proportion of the whole picture.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

EdTheKet

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2010, 04:51:18 am »
Yeah, I've got a huge high res file, but that's 6BM so would make the page load slow, so settled for the smaller 800x600 for now.

Pibemanden

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 11:20:48 am »
Can't it just be made like the continent maps, where you can click the image for a higher resolution?

EdTheKet

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2010, 01:30:16 pm »
Quote from: Pibemanden
Can't it just be made like the continent maps, where you can click the image for a higher resolution?
I'm sure it can, and I shall check with those more tech-savvy than I am.

*looks for milt*

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2010, 01:50:54 pm »
Poked ya in the LORE forums.

ycleption

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2010, 02:06:44 pm »
Clickable higher-resolution thingy done.
Warning, its really big though :)

Ravemore

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2010, 10:59:21 pm »
I may have missed it, and if so please feel free to point it out. I have a couple of questions relevant to my character's current development:

Do the denizens of The Pits have personal "souls" of their own? For example, a Succubus, Balor, or any of the other commonly known demons/devils?

If their body is destroyed on Layonara do they have the same death experience as a mortal which is described in the new LORE?

Is there any difference if their body is destroyed on Layonara or their own native Pit?

EdTheKet

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2010, 09:01:07 am »
Do the denizens of The Pits have personal "souls" of their own?
They do, after all "Each living creature has a soul and this soul occupies the body. When a  creature dies, the soul leaves the body."

For example, a Succubus, Balor, or any of the other commonly known  demons/devils?
Well, the demons and devils distinction comes from D&D, we no longer have that.

If their body is destroyed on Layonara do they have the same death  experience as a mortal which is described in the new LORE?
 They do.

Is there any difference if their body is destroyed on Layonara or their  own native Pit?
If they die in their Pit (or if somebody from Layonara proper dies in a Pit), their Soul would still go to the Plane of the Lost first.

Ravemore

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2010, 02:37:44 pm »
Thanks Ed... That helped out a lot. :)

anything