The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Battle rager  (Read 400 times)

Zark the confused

Battle rager
« on: January 24, 2016, 03:44:16 am »
Hello I am new to this world and to the 3.0 system and  I was just recently approved for my battle rager.I was wondering how to properly make one, because when I was in the character creation screen i did not see the battle rager sub clase. So does that mean it happens after I make my barbarian like a GM modifies it or something or did I miss it somewhere in the CC? I have all the mods listed on the website and I ahev the platnium edition of neverwinter nights.

Acacea

Hey, welcome. The Battlerager
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 03:59:29 am »

Hey, welcome. The Battlerager class is a PrC or "Prestige Class," which means that you have to fulfill certain mechanical prerequisites in order to take levels in it. You can see what these are by reading its page on LORE, or by clicking on the class (even if it is greyed out) in the levelup screen and reading the description on the right.

Requirements:

You will have to level for a time in Barbarian, making sure you take the feats listed and assign your skill points to meet the minimum.

Zark the confused

Thank you, um what are the
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 04:58:47 am »

Thank you, um what are the rules for deleting arecreating the same lvl character if hes fresh and just made? I have could have put more ranks in intimadate if I'd known this. if i cant restart him thats fine.

Acacea

You can start him over by
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 05:27:10 am »
You can start him over by making a slight change to his name and creating again. The original can be deleted by posting in the ... Er... http://forums.layonara.com/character-approvals/95134-character-deletion-request.html

Since it was just made and an accident, no need for reapproval - just go ahead and remake him, and edit his name in his approval thread.

(Edit: it is maybe worth noting, though, that it will take enough levels that missing some ranks at the first level isn't really going to stall you, hehe.)