The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Body Size Changed  (Read 2053 times)

Riven

Body Size Changed
« on: February 16, 2021, 02:42:47 am »
Hello,
I'm 98% sure that Bron Skallagrimsson, my dwarven Battle Rager, had a large body type, not slender body type.
I'm not sure why he's slender now.
I tried to change it through the customization menu and I have not seen a way to do that.
Is there a way to change him to large size, back the way he was?
Thanks!

davidhoff

Re: Body Size Changed
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 03:32:53 am »
There is a way to set his body size...try =cmisc help to see the option.   Also some tors armor styles on the armor crafting widget can give a thinner look.  Mite try playing with torso style changes.

The following users thanked this post: Riven

Riven

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 03:51:25 pm »
Hi,

So in the Help commands there is Size (normal, big, etc.), but that only changes the height of a toon, not their girth. At character creation there are two body types - slender and large, I definitely chose large for him (and if you "examine" him you'll see that his belly and girth are mentioned in his description).

I haven't yet played with armor, but I'm hoping there is a different fix rather than changing his armor look.

Thanks!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 04:38:03 pm »
I think you're looking for the 'phenotype' change rather than the 'size' change, Riven. I think you can change that with a command, too, but I'll double check.

Lily

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 05:01:57 pm »
You csn change the phenotype with the new customization forge, iirc.

Riven

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 12:02:35 am »
Well, this is the second time i've tried the customization forge (in the back of the crafting area at Center), but have not found a way to change the phenotype.

It's possible the body changed when I tried on some "used" "modified" armor, and purchased the armor. Since then, I've changed the look of the armor. But when I first put it on I couldn't see my torso at all, invisible. Until changing the look.

davidhoff

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 12:15:10 am »
Now you dont need to be near a loom...you can be in the Deep.  It's  an option off the radial menu.  Play n have fun

willhoff

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 12:58:05 am »
I liked  Bron's old barbarian half armor look

Lily

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 04:06:45 am »
I regard to my previous statement, you cannot use the loom, forge or whatever to toggle the phenotype. When the new customization tool was introduced, all options were unlocked but were modified in the process. We can still toggle your phenotype IG though, Riven. Give milty or me a poke and we will jump on and can change the phenotype for you.

The following users thanked this post: Riven

davidhoff

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 02:39:00 pm »
Lilly com'n with some good cook'n

anything