The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Borris wants to buy the house in Haven  (Read 720 times)

Lance Stargazer

Borris wants to buy the house in Haven
« on: April 25, 2014, 03:36:42 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but Borris would like to purchase one of the houses in Haven.  What must he do to do this? He has enough money. please advise? 

Lance Stargazer

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 03:40:00 pm »

// Moved to a more appropiate forum!

Greetings Borris .

Real state vendors are located in some towns, that has a Real Estate Vendor,  If I remember well Haven falls into the Hlint area for Real Estate.

Have you checked there for available houses?  Or are you looking for someone wishing to sell their house in the area?

Cheers

Brutus_Clawfoot

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »

Hi Lance,

Thank you for responding. Yes I noticed one was available. I know where the real estate office is in Hlint. But I didn't know if I needed to check in with you guys first before I just walked right in and bought the house. So basically I can just walk right in to the real estate office and buy it so long as I have the money? Groovey! It will feel so good to finally have a house, on Layo again! Yay! Yay!

Having said that, if there is anyone reading this who has a house in Haven that they want to get rid of for a  cheaper price than the real estate office, feel free to pipe in and let me know. Otherwise I'm going to buy the one that is available tonight.

Lance Stargazer

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 11:07:04 am »

Yes, Its exactly like that. 

Cheers

anything