The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: bugged Skin  (Read 1021 times)

silverblades

bugged Skin
« on: October 28, 2016, 04:35:01 am »
I was going thru my Shapechange spells checking stats  for possible usefulness in the Dragon Retribution. May have been my slow internet that caused it, but I need my head back.  Any takers.?
There can be only One.

Dorganath

You can have a GM fix this
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:14:56 am »

You can have a GM fix this in-game. Arrange some time with one to have your head fixed.

Before you do this, however, you need to figure out which head is the correct one. Do this either by starting (but not creating) a new character of the same gender and race and counting the heads forward from 1 until you find the right one. It can also be done by using the toolset by associating a module with the Layo HAKs and building a creature (of course with the same gender/race) and recording the numeric ID of the correct head.

silverblades

Ok. 25 heads to the right,
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 07:16:56 pm »

Ok. 25 heads to the right, human with nose ring.

well, since the server reset, he now has a fire giant skin.. kinda cool actually.. kinda tough getting around in tight places though . gets stuck.  he looks pretty nasty weilding a greatsword  one handed.. lol  lvl 20 fire giant wizard..

There can be only One.

Dorganath

I might have some time this
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 10:47:26 pm »

I might have some time this weekend. Let me know some days/times when you might be on between Friday and Sunday.

silverblades

mm Saturday night after 11pm
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 11:46:20 pm »

mm Saturday night after 11pm pst,  and Sunday afternoon/ night

I should be on tonight (thursday) working on the last ingredients of the suit. and getting screnies and getting the logger working. 

thanks.

There can be only One.

anything