The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Cats in Center  (Read 1429 times)

horror.fan.jm

Cats in Center
« on: September 09, 2015, 11:51:53 pm »
There is a crazy amount of Cats in center and I was just wondering if this is a quest or is there somewhere I should report this or get more information on the topic?

xsweetpeaxs

// Hahaha. I'm sure the cats
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 05:04:23 am »

// Hahaha. I'm sure the cats are part of karma_virus's quirky loving side of keeping RP active. Or perhaps there is something strange happening in Center... *drum rolls* You should investigate it ;-)

Edit: It was Ravemore. Kudos! We are all intrigued as the plot thickens!

willhoff

//You mean as the plot
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 12:11:21 pm »

//You mean as the plot "Kittens" :)

Sorry had to....

mixafix

hmm, yeah, well Manx for that
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 12:27:12 pm »

hmm, yeah, well Manx for that catty comment

Ravemore

//I actually placed them to
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 06:18:01 pm »

//I actually placed them to create some interest and RP... which evidently has succeeded. :-) I'm thinking of using them as the basis for an impromptu, which is still sort of developing... but in the meantime, feed them and scratch their tummies.. ;-)

-Rave

swoop

//Quenton used animal empathy
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 07:19:02 pm »

//Quenton used animal empathy to randomly move them around Center and for a little RP last night, but then after a trip to the desert they seemed to be all gone? haven't logged in today so perahaps they are back. I always love it when random animals do stuff :)

eltalstroneves

//Kenzie suggested Slag eat
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 08:25:23 pm »

//Kenzie suggested Slag eat the cats as he lives in a nearby tent and is getting a bit miffed about their presence. Slag: *puts hand to chin in consideration* Kenzie: *nods encouragingly*

They disappeared briefly but now they are back and some livestock have joined them, much to Slag's exasperation. 

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

willhoff

*Ryubi comes by to check on
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 10:18:27 pm »

*Ryubi comes by to check on his friends, petting them and pointing to the kitties*

Do you like your new friends?  You said you wanted to meet them right?

*He puts one of the kitties on the back of the ox and then casts a haste spell and he's off*

Ravemore

Dornick the Ox Merchant walks
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 10:57:51 pm »

Dornick the Ox Merchant walks up in a huff, slaps the ox on the rear with his stick and yells "Git! He herds the wayward livestock back to the corral, but on his last trip looks around discreetly, and when he sees nobody close reaches down and picks up a kitty and murmurs to it quietly as he feeds it a little treat. "Wanna come home with daddy?" Grumpy livestock merchant and new feline friend both disappear in the direction of the oxen enclosure…

lonnarin

A sugar crazed elven jester
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2015, 03:51:57 pm »

A sugar crazed elven jester can be seen laughing hysterically and rolling around with the kittens, petting all the ones within arms reach.  He meows like a madman to them.

"Oh sweet kittens!  Cuddly cuddly kittens!  I have treats and snuggles for each and every one of you adorable little minxes!"

Ravemore

As the elven jester rolls
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2015, 10:14:28 pm »

As the elven jester rolls about with the kittens, laughing and oblivious to the world, an old woman crawls out of a nearby tent and runs over to him and begins beating him with a shabby and smelly parasol. "Stay away from my babies you brute! Stay away!" She whacks him again one more time and hurries back to her tent and crawls inside. The surprised elf sees that she has hoarded so much garbage and junk that it is spilling out of both sides and he can no longer see her anymore through the mess.