The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: CDQ for Storold  (Read 626 times)

Pibemanden

CDQ for Storold
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
Hi everyone,Since irc is down for the time being I have to ask my question here. I was wondering who would feel comfortable with picking up Storold cdq line and running something related to the clearing of the Rift and dealing with the aftermath of that situation? Mostly related to finishing up some promises made to the inhabitants of the Rift and also relating back to the churches response after Storold had a brief meeting with the current holder of "his" possition in the church.With regards to timezones I am pretty much open for running it during the US primetime since I am still able to stay up late.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Aphel

miltonyorkcastle

There will be a bit of a
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 05:13:43 pm »

There will be a bit of a delay due to the holidays, but someone will pick this up. I can't say yes until I complete a few other CDQ obligations first, but I won't say no either.

Pibemanden

Thank you for the offer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 07:11:23 pm »

Thank you for the offer Milty.

I am not asking anyone to do this right now, it is more a question of who would like to do it since it sort of builds on a lot of backstory from quite a few GMs and therefore might be more complicated to pick up for someone new.