The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Chest problem need a database gm help  (Read 194 times)

Hellblazer

Chest problem need a database gm help
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:33:54 pm »
alright Houston we have a problem. When I logged back with feh about ten minutes ago I tried to access the bank chests in hempstead and i got a beautiful red message saying I was already using a bank chest. So I logged out and came back in no result. I decided to go to central, which worked fine, got the things i needed out and came back to west to go to his place to get the skins I needed once I arrived in the house where he has a room, i tried to open my chest *drum rolls*  I got a beautiful red message stating I was already using a bank chest

Hellblazer

Re: Chest problem need a database gm help
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:50:51 pm »
alright well, after two days of waiting, a server crash fixed the thing.

Hellblazer

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 11:58:19 pm »
*Screams and pulls his hair*

Okay... this is happening again.. I was checking something my bank chest in Hempstead, when i got a message asking me to switch character. I closed the bank chest, told the person I was switching, and logged off. I did what I had to do, and talked a lot with other people, then when I switched back to feh. I was still standing in front of the same chest I was previously using and DID CLOSE* before logging out. I tried to open it, and the lovely message appeared again.

* Made bold, caps, underlined and Italic, to make sure it is understood I didn't log while the chest was open. But waited after the chest was completely closed, and sent a tell to the person in question that I was switching.

orth

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 12:35:12 am »
To avoid this try making sure you step a few metres away from the crate before you log off.

You can login now and I should be able to run a command to clear things for you.

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 01:20:57 am »
As I said in game. I huge thanks for this.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 06:53:42 am »
I've managed to do this for my character Argali Trueaxe (in the bank in Spellgard). Also, trying to reopen the chest that it occurred with doesn't fix it.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 12:08:19 am »
Fixed by server restart. :)

Script Wrecked

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 12:56:13 am »
Any chance of putting a timeout on this? Its a real PIT*.

Cherry

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 08:53:13 pm »
I am getting this message when I try to open a bank chest.  Even with the one I used last to put green stones in. :(

anything