The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Does leaving stuff on the craft tables lag the server?  (Read 454 times)

AeonBlues

Does leaving stuff on the craft tables lag the server?
« on: April 11, 2007, 12:46:16 pm »
Very often I find CNRs on the craft tables.  90% of the time, I think is junk that I pick up and throw in a trash can.  Some times it is useful, like a flask or 2 green stone dusts, or a bow string...  In which case I pocket the item.  When ever it is something valuable, I post a lost and found message.

The reason why I throw away junk is because I suspect that it lags the server.  So does it?

AeonBlues

The following users thanked this post: Stephen_Zuckerman, Nehetsrev

Dorganath

Re: Does leaving stuff on the craft tables lag the server?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 01:05:42 pm »
Yes, it does.

ycleption

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:49:23 pm »
Just bumping this...
I was crafting today and found dozens of empty vials left on the crafting equipment. There are trashcans in all the crafthalls, no need to dump stuff back on the crafting equipment.

Fianon

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 02:46:57 am »
Yes, same situation in the ScampĀ“s Mug: The mill, the press and the ovens are often filled with junk, say buckets, empty bottles and various other stuff.
Use the trash bins, friends ;)

*signed*

Fianon

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 11:56:52 am »
Please... right before you leave the work station, check it one last time, all pages, to make sure you take everything with you. You can even RP it is wiping off the table and cleaning the equipment for the next person.

However, I have found it resourceful, and even entertaining, to check other craft benches to see what I can find. I have found some good essences, bags/boxes (some are still full), ingredients, buckets, vial, flasks, etc...

anything