The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 395 times)

JamesH

Quick Question
« on: September 11, 2012, 01:37:09 pm »
I have been away for quite a while now.  The place where I was living had no internet access.  So, now my house has burned down and I am living where there is internet. Yay.  Anyways, I have been thinking about getting back into Layo.  The question is:  Since I have to buy a new copy of Neverwinter Nights, will I still be able to use my old characters?

Thank you

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 01:41:09 pm »
Yes, so long as you still know your old bioware username and password. Unless you requested for your characters to be deleted, we still have them.

JamesH

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:43:56 pm »
Any chance on you guys having my username?  from there I could figure out the password.  It was all wrote down in my NWN book :(

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 01:53:18 pm »
You might try looking up one of your characters on LORE (LORE: Welcome) to see if any information you need is recorded there.

JamesH

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 01:56:28 pm »
Great!!! Thanks.  Now to find a copy of NWN.  Ummm, you guys still use the first one don't you?

Aphel

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 01:59:54 pm »
Neverwinter Nights 1, yes, updated to 1.69. I think the add-ons (SoU and HotU) are required as well? Not sure about that, tho.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 02:01:18 pm »
Try GOG.com ... should be able to buy the whole thing for $10.

Just make sure they give you a good set of CD keys. They like to give the same one out to everybody, heh.

Also, yes, fully updated NWN 1 with both expansions are required (which is what you'll get from GOG anyway). We also have other haks you'll need to download, found here: http://forums.layonara.com/local_links.php

merlin34baseball

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 02:37:31 pm »
If you go on youtube and look for NWN CD keys there's a nice video.... click stop anywhere in it and use the random key... This is what I did when I bought from GOG and they gave me a crappy key...

Like this... NWN - Free cd keys - No download - YouTube

anything