The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Graceful Plea Count for Characters  (Read 142 times)

twidget658

Graceful Plea Count for Characters
« on: July 31, 2016, 12:04:16 am »
There used to be a character page in Lore that showed a lot of information on each character, including death count, crafting levels, graceful plea count, etc. Is this resource still available? If not, I would like to know how many, if any, graceful pleas Rodlin Serim has left. Thanks
 
The following users thanked this post: Acacea

Dorganath

This information is still
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 03:18:17 pm »

This information is still available. What you have to do though is go into your account by clicking "My Account" up at the top-right of every page on the site and set up your NWN profile. Part of that is claiming your characters and entering your CD Key(s). Doing that, you can then see a whole lot of information on your character, including crafting levels, skills, feats, equipped items and so on...including the number of Graceful Pleas used (on the Admin Info tab).

Until then, Rodlin has used 1 Graceful Plea.

 

twidget658

Great! Thank you.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 12:01:00 am »

Great! Thank you.

 

Acacea

Dorganath wrote:This
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 01:22:44 am »

Quote from: "Dorganath"&cid="2760651"

This information is still available. What you have to do though is go into your account by clicking "My Account" up at the top-right of every page on the site and set up your NWN profile. Part of that is claiming your characters and entering your CD Key(s). Doing that, you can then see a whole lot of information on your character, including crafting levels, skills, feats, equipped items and so on...including the number of Graceful Pleas used (on the Admin Info tab).

Is it maybe that only the core info updates, though, and everything else is imported? Acacea's stuff like gold and last death and level and all that is current, for example, but everything else is pre-returning - still has Greater Ruin, she doesn't usually wear boots and I traded the ones she permed in when coming back, stats are wrong, and so on. Neema and Toby don't have an equipment section at all. Not sure... 

Also, would Admin Info be for forum administrators, not profile administrators? Just checking, hehe

 

Dorganath

Acacea wrote:Is it maybe that
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 08:14:57 am »

Quote from: "Acacea"&cid="2760655"

Is it maybe that only the core info updates, though, and everything else is imported? Acacea's stuff like gold and last death and level and all that is current, for example, but everything else is pre-returning - still has Greater Ruin, she doesn't usually wear boots and I traded the ones she permed in when coming back, stats are wrong, and so on. Neema and Toby don't have an equipment section at all. Not sure... 

It's possible. I don't know the state of the character file data import process. That part was never in my sandbox.

Quote from: "Acacea"&cid="2760655"

Also, would Admin Info be for forum administrators, not profile administrators? Just checking, hehe

Also possible. I'd say if you don't see that tab, then probably: yes. It might be available to GMs too, not just admins.

 

 

anything