The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Gusset Blackvein for Adamantine Brotherhood  (Read 282 times)

OldBugEye

• Followers of Shadon
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Gusset Blackvein for Adamantine Brotherhood
« on: March 30, 2007, 03:15:14 am »
I did send this in a PM to EdtheKet but I know he's super busy so I thought I'd ask here.  I know you are supposed to wait for CDQs until 10 but I was thinking if I could become an initiate or something or just get some communication from the brotherhood that they've been watching. I don't want to miss the requirements or work on the wrong things and find out later. Gusset is Level 8 now and next level is another feat selection.  So far, he's been developing in the dark (like Sulterio's mushrooms) but I don't want to step back if I've made mistakes that make him inelligible...

As Gusset Blackvein matures, I'd like to become a member of the Adamantine Brotherhood. He is a LE Duegar and has remained consistent with his original character submission and journal:
http://www.layonara.com/development-journals-discussion/114516-blackveins-journal.html

I've read everything I can find on the brotherhood which isn't very much. So I have a few quesitons:
- Minimum level to be a member
- What should I concentrate on in my training development log.
- Minimum skills or feats required?
- A most importantly, what can I look forward to as becoming a member, pros and cons.

Thanks.  

If I should move this post to another forum, just let me know...

anything