The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: I'm a bit undead...  (Read 1056 times)

merlin34baseball

I'm a bit undead...
« on: April 19, 2014, 02:09:52 pm »
Hey good folks, Tyrian is a bit undead, per: http://layonara.com/node/10162766 .So I guess we (Me and Teo) need to know what we should be doing. I believe this is part of a quest series? But neither of us knows much. Perhaps we didn't pay enough attention. A helpful point in the right direction would be appreciated.My Thanks! For some reason copy/paste is not working for the link. The thread is in rumor has it entiltled A Visit to the Toranite Temple.

The following users thanked this post: Teo

Lance Stargazer

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 03:07:44 pm »

Link

There is the link

minerva

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 05:22:45 pm »

The events your character(s) have stumbled into will continue tonight at 9 eastern at Haven.   If you attend you can actively participate in the course what ever is happening is taking or if you do not wish to attend or cannot attend, what happens to your character will be mostly dependant on the outcome of the quest(s) (tonight is the 2nd last event) and what you can accomplish (if you want to) in the RP and time between.

Minerva

merlin34baseball

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 08:36:07 pm »
Well the questers better have a good outcome because we won't be able to attend tonight! Go get em questers!

minerva

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 09:35:30 pm »

Tonite's event was postponed due to small turnout.  Trying to decide on the next date - There are still two quests remaining.  Keep your eyes peeled for a post about the next event.

merlin34baseball

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 11:15:58 pm »
Will do! Thanks for the update. I did notice the calander said the event was 7am to 10am today. Perhaps the reason for small turn out this evening?

minerva

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 11:23:59 pm »

Oh good grief... I knew there was a reason I let Alatriel do the calendar entries.

Alatriel

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 09:51:52 am »

Oh sheesh.... I'll do the calendar entry for the next one.  Ha!  Come one, come all... bring your buddies and your pets!

anything