The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Information About Towns  (Read 111 times)

Nehetsrev

Information About Towns
« on: June 04, 2009, 10:24:46 am »
Hello there Loremaster(s)!

I've been considering developing a new character and was hoping to get some basic information about a few different settlements on Mistone so I'd have a better idea of the sort of place my character may have grown up in, and thus form a better idea of how such things would have influenced the character's formative years.  I'm trying to choose between three seperate locales for my character's home of birth.

I would like to know the approximate populations and racial demographics of Beirun, and Echo, both in the Kingdom of Trelania, as well as those for Drake in the Brelin Kingdom.  Also of use may be information regarding the chief trades present in these settlements, and any historical information the local populace would know of for their little areas of the world.  Are there racial prejudices?  How strongly are they held by the average local, if there are?  Do the settelments favor any god or goddess more so than others?

Feel free to answer here, or via PM.

Nehetsrev

Re: Information About Towns
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 03:56:08 pm »
Been a week, and no response, so I guess that means I can just sorta make up the information I was asking about for myself, and it can become the official Lore, eh?

*cheesy grin*

darkstorme

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 05:17:44 pm »
There is currently a massive LORE update in the works with this information.  As a result, there's a delay on requests of this sort.  Sorry for the delay; we're trying to bring things up-to-date.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 07:31:16 pm »
Aww...okay.  Thanks for letting me know.  I guess I'll just hold off on the character concept til the information I'd like is readilly available.

anything