The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Join an organization forum.  (Read 1242 times)

horror.fan.jm

Join an organization forum.
« on: October 11, 2015, 08:52:24 pm »
I just finished up Ceviran's CDQ and now that I have joined light bringers I would like to join the organization's forums, but I am not sure how to do this. Can anyone help me out? 

Rowana

Hello Horror.fan.jm,So as a
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 12:02:57 pm »

Hello Horror.fan.jm,

So as a cleric you are able to directly access the Aeridite forums and you can do so without  moderator assistance. What you need to do first is go into your 'account' page and set up your NWN profile. You should be able to find the link to this near the top on your main page and it should say something very similar to 'set up your NWN profile'. Once you have all your information entered it should pretty much automatically do the rest for you, give you access to 'claim' your character etc. That will give you the Aeridite forum access (and also a nifty Aeridite forum badge).

Here is  a helpful link to one of the things you'll need to do for set up: http://layonara.com/nwn/nwn-and-your-public-cd-key

Let us know if you have any difficulties and we'll see what we can do!

~row

Ravemore

Thanks Row. I think he may
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 08:18:28 pm »

Thanks Row. I think he may have been referring to the "Lightbringer" forum. He finished his CDQ successfully Sunday and is pursuing Undead Hunter levels. With that being said though, I think he is the only active one on the server. Also, looking at the forum, it was created in 2005 and has had no activity. He might be less lonely sticking to the Aeridite forum... :-)

-Rave

Rowana

There is not a forum
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 08:21:43 pm »

There is not a forum specifically for the Lightbringers. That would all be contained within the Aeridite forum. Any actions the GMs might want to convey to only Lightbringers or Aeridites in general would also go in there. So it's a worth while effort either way.

~row

Ravemore

It looks like there is one
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 08:32:40 pm »

It looks like there is one under Guilds and Councils - Organizations.... or at least a "stub."

Rowana

That's not a 'forum' for
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 08:38:12 pm »

That's not a 'forum' for Lightbringers, it's just a thread that gave a sampling of the lore for the order. Completely forgot all those threads were down there but they are all just threads and viewable by all rather than a private organizational forum for the Lightbringers.

~row

Ravemore

Gottcha... Thanks for looking
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 08:39:39 pm »

Gottcha... Thanks for looking at that Row!

-Rave