multiclassing

(1/2) > >>

Forgotten:
am i able to Multiclass Druid and Monk?

Falonthas:
this link should take care of your questions

LORE: Restricted Multiclassing

aragwen:
Here is a link to all your questions about submitting a new character.

http://forums.layonara.com/character-submissions/114377-guidelines-characters-submissions-prestige-classes-other-information.html

ycleption:
LORE: Restricted Multiclassing

Both monks and druids have restrictions on multiclassing. You definitely wouldn't be able to alternate druid an monk levels, and I doubt you would be able to get approved as a monk/druid combo. You may, however, be able to start as one class, and then eventually shift to the other with a cdq. Especially if you are thinking of taking shifter levels at some point, that combination smacks of power-building, so there would be a fairly high requirement of RP justification.

I play both a druid and a monk, so I understand the appeal of the classes... If you are particularly tied to druid and monk, have you thought about submitting two characters, one of each class, so you can enjoy both?

Edit: I really really need to type faster and stop multitasking while I post threads ;)

Falonthas:
monks and druids are very powerful in their own rights, so to mix them even after leaving one path is a power build that i wouldnt ever see getting approved  .

but im not the boss so you never know with a good enough story

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version