The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: My first gracefull plea  (Read 1037 times)

Brutus_Clawfoot

My first gracefull plea
« on: July 17, 2014, 06:12:01 pm »
Okay it's official I would like to use my first graceful plea. On good advice from other players and friends I clearly made a mistake and put a point in strength when I should have put it in wisdom. The bad news is I noticed this way way way way way way too late! I'm told, this is what graceful plea's are for. How can I rewind Mangus just a little bit...okay,  a lot! ...and fix him. I'm told, it means you will have to unlevel him, he is level 17 now and I made the mistake when I was at level 16. For what it's worth I only turned level 17 a day ago.  And truth be told, using Fortune points, I did not stay at level 16 for much longer than a week. Who out there has the ability to help me fix this? I graciously await your reply and feel free to pick on me and make me look stupid. Lol! Thank you!

Lance Stargazer

Greetings Brutus.Could you
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:47:14 pm »

Greetings Brutus.

Could you please submit your request in the following forum : http://layonara.com/forums/layonara-community-support/disputes-grievances-request-for-reimbursements

Use this guidelines:  http://layonara.com/threads/1108113-formats-for-your-request-this-is-how-your-post-should-look

If i read well, you need a point changed from Str to wis , and this ability point was set at lvl 16, since you are 17 now a relevel its not atainable as a GP , but the change on the stat may be. It could be done thru a database edit, I'll let Dorg or anyone more Database wise to correct me on this, but you need first to fill the thread in the proper forum and with the proper format. 

Thank you in advance.

Brutus_Clawfoot

Ok cool! Thanks Lance! I'm
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 07:03:20 pm »

Ok cool! Thanks Lance! I'm being pulled away from the computer at the moment but tomorrow I'll tinker with all that and get it sorted out properly. I appreciate the insight.

Dorganath

No actually a re-level is
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 11:40:44 pm »

No actually a re-level is exactly what we'll do, in terms of the process.  A GP is needed because of the time and "distance" involved, but the process will be done in-game by removal and restoration of XP. 

Instructions on what needs to be done will follow once this is approved, but I wanted to note that the process Lance mentioned is not accurate in this case.

Brutus_Clawfoot

Okidokie Dorg. Your the boss.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 01:30:44 am »

Okidokie Dorg. Your the boss. I will await your instructions on what to do next. Thank you very much. : )

Dorganath

Well, start by formatting
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 08:17:23 am »

Well, start by formatting your request as Lance stated, please. *smiles*

Brutus_Clawfoot

Ok. Will do. : )
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 10:48:59 am »

Ok. Will do. : )