The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: old characters  (Read 677 times)

Rowana

old characters
« on: June 29, 2014, 02:50:42 pm »
Hi all.I'm back on Layonara after about 2 years hiatus. I successfully logged into West server under my old screenname of Fian Bearsark, but none of my characters show up in my vault. I just get the screen with the option to make a new character. Is there a way to find these characters?:Drawna EldrealMimir Deeping Thanks!

Rowana

Hey Fian,I've moved this to
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 02:56:33 pm »

Hey Fian,

I've moved this to the appropriate forum. With the provided information, I think probably the DB GMs (Orth or Dorganath) will probably have to help you trouble shoot, which may take sometime. Part of the reason is their relative states of busy and the GM pseudo-vacation time. I will make sure they see this though.

If you would like to jump in game more immediately while it's sorted out, check out the Character Library or Character Submission sections for some more ready state characters that you might want to try out for temporary.

~row

Dorganath

I'm showing 4 characters for
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 03:17:46 pm »

I'm showing 4 characters for you in your vault.

Be sure you're using exactly the name: Fian Bearsark

There should be one space between Fian and Bearsark. You were logging in with FianBearsark without a space between the parts of the name.

Fian Bearsark

Oh geez you're right
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 08:27:45 pm »

Oh geez you're right Dorganath, I see my mistake now. Thanks a bunch I will try it ASAP.

lonnarin

Farros is still around, Fian.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 02:19:38 am »

Farros is still around, Fian. ;)

anything