The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Old items that can't be given away  (Read 603 times)

swoop

Old items that can't be given away
« on: January 10, 2015, 06:23:03 pm »
So since Quenton was originally made back in 2004 he has a few old items that say "This item can not be given away". Is there any way to get rid of "Old Green Boots From Ronus"?Also I have a Remembering Orb that works fine, but I also have a Gem of Rememberance that does not work at all.And a PC Dicebag. It works, but I don't really need it since I can just type *roll x*. And an Emote wand also seems redundant?

orth

A GM can take away your Ronus
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 07:48:55 pm »

A GM can take away your Ronus boots.

The Gem of Rememberance is an important developer object that stores certain variables about your character, so it must be kept.

The PC Dicebag and Emote Wand can be taken away by a GM as well but the system is coded to check if you have them when you log in and if you don't it gives you them so there is no sense in removing those either. Perhaps the community can decide whether they're needed any more and remove them if not.

orth

Just as an addendum to this
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 07:10:33 pm »

Just as an addendum to this I've added the following command

=c noneed item

So far acceptable items are:

• dicebag
  • orb
  • emotewand
  • ronusboots
  • jonascloak
  • knucklenecklace

This will destroy the items and you'll not get them when you login with that character again.

If you can think of any more let me know. No, this won't work with the PC Properties skin unfortunately. Looking more into that.

Charm2009

Although Charles is quite
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 01:37:16 am »

Although Charles is quite generous and his gift is quite nice, I'd like to donate it to "gods".

Charles Dawson's, The Origin of Species Book

anything