The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: picking mobility and spring attack at same time  (Read 403 times)

willhoff

picking mobility and spring attack at same time
« on: May 09, 2009, 09:05:46 pm »
Hi,

I was wondering if I have all the prerequisits for mobility and spring attack can I choose them at the same time during a level up?  

For instance, at level 16 I can choose two feats, one general and one fighter feat, can I first pick mobility (which is a pre-req for spring attack) and then have the option to pick spring attack during the same level up?  Or do I have to choose mobility first and wait till level 18 (when I recieve another bonus fighter feat) to choose spring attack?

Thanks for any help,

Willhoff

Masterjack

Re: picking mobility and spring attack at same time
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 10:02:50 pm »
From level 1 to level 20, a feat is a feat. If you get two feats from one level you can take mobility first, then get Spring attack, without waiting for another level.

It gets different after 20 because you have epic feats and feats. It can get complicated, even more complicated if you include being dual classed.

willhoff

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 12:08:02 am »
Great, so I can take both Mobility and Spring attack on the same level up. Nice to know down the road, thanks for your quick reply Masterjack.

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 01:09:38 am »
If moibility is required for spring attack, then you won't be able to take both at the same level up, pretty sure about that.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 01:17:21 am »
Actually, it would appear in the list of available feats as soon as the prerequisites are met.

Chongo

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 01:46:37 am »
Going to simplify this thread:

Quote from: willhoff
I was wondering if I have all the prerequisits for mobility and spring attack can I choose them at the same time during a level up?  

Yes.

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 01:52:15 am »
Right, I just tested it, you're right script.

willhoff

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 02:34:20 am »
Okay. Looks like its settled then.  Thanks to everyone for their imput.

Willhoff