The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Six of the best  (Read 356 times)

Nom

Six of the best
« on: October 12, 2011, 07:17:00 am »
Hi
Can I just ask why everyone is limited to six characters....I like all of mine so I do not want to delete any but every now and then I think "What the heck" I would like to start a new one and try my luck. If having more than six causes server/lag problems I understand.
Yours cordially
Nom

Guardian 452

Re: Six of the best
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 10:02:05 am »
I'm pretty sure it isn't a server lag issue, I was laying off responding to see if you'd get an "official" response. I know when I asked the same question about a month ago the team said they were not looking to expand that number for the time being.Which to me lends hope that it might one day be raised! :)

http://forums.layonara.com/general-discussion/284453-world-policy-update-discussion.html

G-452

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:07:15 am »
Although not an official answer, I have heard it said that the limit has been imposed to encourage deep development in characters, rather than being spread too thin.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:49 am »
What Gilshem said- essentially to encourage you to play the characters you have rather than submit a new one each week... **glances sideways at a few people... you know who you are...** ;)

And apologies for the delayed 'official response.' I didn't notice this thread until just now.

Nom

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 05:54:41 am »
Thanks for clarifying that.

anything