The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Polling GM Interest for CDQ  (Read 405 times)

Shiokara

Polling GM Interest for CDQ
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:57:02 pm »
I'm curious if there are any GMs interested in running CDQs for practicing Aragenites. These would be mainly information gathering quests focused on events and local culture. My interest comes from wanting to advance William Walker within Aragen's ranks. He's not yet level 8, and he likely won't be anytime soon, but I just wanted to throw some ideas out there.

I also thought it might be fun to have an open CDQ event to which other people are invited. This way what my Aragenite records would be dependent upon players' actions.

Interested in any thoughts/comments/etc.

The following users thanked this post: mixafix

Dezza

Re: Polling GM Interest for CDQ
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 04:10:12 am »
Great idea, I strongly suggest you approach some GM's rather than asking if anyones interested. To be honest there are a lot of new GM's still finding their feet and other who are run off their feet.

I know while I like the idea and what you are trying to do I wouldnt come out and say 'YEAH! Let me do it!' due to the stuff I am currently trying to finish off for people.

Just a suggestion :)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 08:56:19 am »
If I were a GM, I'd totally take the reins for this.  However, as I'm not a GM, (and also do not have time to even get IG to play), my offer is irrelevant.  It's a great idea though!

Alatriel

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:59:37 am »
I would also suggest you look at a few different GM profiles and see which one you would like to run it.  There are a few of us that have the availability, but it would probably be best if you choose someone you think would fit what it is you're trying to do.  Good luck!

anything