The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Concealment  (Read 145 times)

Masterjack

Concealment
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:03:47 am »
My question is, does concealment stack? My example would be if an epic monk takes the self concealment feat five times, then uses his feat perfect self, will he have 100% concealment?

My other question is does the concealment effect work the same way against magic as it does against physical attacks?

Pibemanden

Re: Concealment
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:27:36 am »
First question, I am possitive that only highest concealment mod works. Mages can cast shadowshield and premonition and still be hit since only the 75% conceal counts.

Second question, no it is only physical attacks, that being said this includes all things that makes an attack roll against you

Krell Himmler

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 09:50:25 am »
Yep, doesn't stack, you can see the calculations in the middle of a battle if you watch under the *miss chance xy%*

Masterjack

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:11:16 am »
Quote from: Pibemanden
First question, I am possitive that only highest concealment mod works. Mages can cast shadowshield and premonition and still be hit since only the 75% conceal counts.

Second question, no it is only physical attacks, that being said this includes all things that makes an attack roll against you

Is it possible to have this added into the lore description of Concealment

ycleption

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 11:52:09 am »
Quote from: Masterjack
Is it possible to have this added into the lore description of Concealment

Yes, as a matter of fact, it is :-)

darkstorme

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 12:20:38 pm »
Concealment does, however, afford some protection against spells that require a melee touch attack, or any other spell that requires an attack roll.