The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Re starting once approved charecters  (Read 459 times)

mumbles

Re starting once approved charecters
« on: February 05, 2014, 05:40:10 am »
a while ago i submitted a dark elf , which was approved and i started playing her for a while , i then had her deleated after a while , mainly due t to many charecters . Now i have less pcs i was wondering if I could just re start her or would i need to go through the whole charecter submission again.                                                     thanks mumbles

The following users thanked this post: Guardian 452

mumbles

Can anyone help with this
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 04:52:45 am »

Can anyone help with this

miltonyorkcastle

If the character was approved
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 09:34:00 am »

If the character was approved to play, then you can play the character. Having it deleted means you'll need to recreate the character and start over mechanically, but as long as you have enough character slots, and you don't mind starting over from level one, then you are of course allowed to play an approved character.

EDIT: See Alatriel's post below.

Alatriel

If it has been approved to
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 10:49:51 am »

If it has been approved to play, but it's been deleted, you'll need to resubmit the character with a slightly changed name for approval.  You can link the original submission so that we'll know, but it will need to be approved again before you can jump back in.  Thanks.

miltonyorkcastle

Please defer to Alatriel's
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 03:43:17 pm »

Please defer to Alatriel's post as definitive, as she is a CA. Thanks again, and apologies for any confusion!

mumbles

Thankyou both ,  I thought id
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 05:28:41 pm »

Thankyou both ,  I thought id check anyways im not sure il go ahead after debating it for a while