The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Riven's Invisible Arm  (Read 405 times)

Riven

Riven's Invisible Arm
« on: December 07, 2007, 04:18:09 pm »
ola,
yesterday my arm disappeared.
well, most of it anyway - the right forearm that is.
I reloged, to no effect. Today I went to craft hall, re-crafted the right forearm of armor, and presto-chango I had an arm again....until I reloged later. Now it's gone. I have a right hand and bicep.....
is this a leprechaun's trick?
did I anger the fae deva's of the glade i'm digging up?
No offense, little guys, I'm just trying to make an aloe farm....
;)
Riven Ring-Cleaver

Filatus

Re: Riven's Invisible Arm
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 04:44:43 pm »
Is it invisible when your pc isn't wearing any clothes at all?

Riven

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 04:56:41 pm »
well i put on a little striptease at Fort Wayfare, much to the amusement of the hawkers, and when i took off my armor low and behold I had a sexy muscled arm, complete with rockin' tattoos. I then put the armor back on, several times, and I do in fact have a right arm now....but not the armor arm I had designed - it's back to my basic tattoo'd arm. Good enough for me.
thanks!
Riven

Filatus

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 05:03:40 pm »
Heheh, np. Looks like you had a mixup with the customization of your armour. Some options are only for females for example. So when cycling through the option, the last possible option will keep showing, but it isn't really there.

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 05:09:08 pm »
If you find that it keeps vanishing, it means that the custom graphic for that part of the arm is bugged.  That used to happen to Rakish all the time with his pirate suit, every time I logged on his bicept would vanish, and taking the suit off and putting it back on again would re-apply it.  I fixed it eventually by just changing the customization for that section of the arm.