The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Screenshot location  (Read 372 times)

davidhoff

Screenshot location
« on: February 25, 2012, 08:09:33 am »
Hi,

I can't find my last three screenshots...anybody know how I check which file the screenies are being directed to?  Thanks

Tanman

Re: Screenshot location
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 08:20:01 am »
All mine used to sit in the :

C:\\NeverwinterNights\\NWN

path..the screenshots are in tga format...hope thats what youare asking

Serissa

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 08:42:21 am »
Did you use some other folder to store some pictures lately?  Maybe they went there.

Guardian 452

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 11:20:20 am »
That screenshot folder doesn't become full does it? If so maybe you need to take all the ones in it and put them in a different folder.

I dont think it can become full though.

davidhoff

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 02:16:25 pm »
Update:  Worked!  I moved all the files in my screeshot folder to a new folder for safe keeping....took a new screeny just now and it made it to my screenshot folder.  Thanks to G-452 and you others for help!

Thanks for the replies.  It may be that my "screenshots" folder is full.  I right clicked on it and went to "properties" and it says "size: 299 mb" and "size on disk: 299mb".  So, maybe I maxed it out.  I guess I just need to copy all those files and move them to a new folder like "screeshot overflow" or something.  Guess I'll try that.

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 02:53:35 pm »
Thanks, I just had the same problem too, so I moved mine over to an archived folder.  hopefully mine will work now!

Guardian 452

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 04:31:34 pm »
cool. I probably just solved a future problem for me too! HAHA!

anything