The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sent to the Temple of Rofirerin in Vehl  (Read 200 times)

RollinsCat

Sent to the Temple of Rofirerin in Vehl
« on: January 21, 2013, 10:40:40 am »
In cramped script.

Sirs or Madams

There is a three-story tower off the main road on the Dapplegreen side of the Gloom Woods that's impounded by the church and vacant.  I am interested in buying that property.  

I will travel to Fort Vehl to meet in person because there's probably a bunch of legal stuff to talk about, so requesting some time in your schedule.

Thanks for your consideration

Ty Reid-Dragonheart

Lance Stargazer

Re: Sent to the Temple of Rofirerin in Vehl
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 10:58:16 am »
*Upon recieving the note  Aesthir moves to the scribe area and noticing it he asks the clerk for a chance to read it, he reads it with interest, looking at it amused expression*

My my.. intresting indeed, speaking of irony. Wonder if this is a restart of the coalition.

**he pens a note inmediately and deliver to the clerk asking him to include it on the reply, on his position of the liason beetwen the goverment and the church he explains the case to the clerk or to the people in charge of correspondency*

In neat italic script

Mr Reid-Dragonheart.

Thank you for your letter, of course we'll be able to help you with the tramit if it is in our hands, I am affraid that you have mistaken the seizure of the property as part of the church doing, It was seized by Co'rrys authorites by now since the events that made that tower seized had to do with the goverment and the civil laws indeed and not offenses towards the church, We just helped for justice to be done and served as agents to represent the intrest of the said goverment on that time, With this said I'll be more than happy to assist you personally into the legal tramits and procedures and to point out to the right people in Co'rrys.

Yours in the heart of the Dragon , fair and just.

Sir Aesthir Stargazer.

RollinsCat

Re: Sent to the Temple of Rofirerin in Vehl
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 10:57:13 pm »
Upon receiving the letter, there is a snort.  "Aesthir helping a Dragonheart in Co'rys.  That's gonna happen."  A quill is dipped and applied to parchment.

Hey Samantha

If you're not busy can you help me with a legal matter...