The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Some items appear as white boxes  (Read 658 times)

swoop

Some items appear as white boxes
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:20:26 pm »
I started the night with Quenton and all was fine, but later logged and came back as Iron and noticed his "cure moderate wounds potions" were appearing as white boxes in his inventory and quick bar while the "cure light wounds potions" were normal. I hadn't noticed it with Q earlier and he also has the potion in the same spot on his quick bar. I ventured into the red light caves with Lola and Callaman and ended up needing to use the potion and it still worked fine. Later I logged back in with Q and now his potions appear as white boxes as well along with his Hunter Seeker Blade and Exceptional ring of Bull's Str II.Tried relogging but no change. All items seem to work fine. Haven't changed any of my settings or hardware in months. But just in case it's useful info I'm running win 7  with a radeon r9 800 for the video card.Perhaps it will go away on it's own next time I log in *shrug* Not overly worried, but curious... Edit: I guess I should have posted this in bugs... feel free to move it :)

Alatriel

When you logged out and back
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:37:20 pm »

When you logged out and back in, did you go all the way out of the game and then back in or just log out and right back in without closing out the program?

swoop

I did not close the program.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 11:54:47 pm »

I did not close the program. I will try that later. cheers!

Alatriel

Yeah, that's happened to me a
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 12:22:21 am »

Yeah, that's happened to me a lot of times and usually if you just log all the way out and back into the program it'll clear it all up.  G'luck!

Dremora

I imagine he knows restarting
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 07:49:16 pm »

I imagine he knows restarting the game is the fix by now but just incase: I have this problem if I log into and out of Layonara a few times and its a simple glitch that restarting the game always cures.

swoop

Yep thanks! Everything is
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 07:55:36 pm »

Yep thanks! Everything is fine today!