The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: stuck  (Read 912 times)

Mooneyes

stuck
« on: October 02, 2014, 08:35:01 am »
Hi Lacee is stuck in a quest area. I had to log before we got done. Can I get a jump to reality please? :) I will be in game for a short while this morning and then again this evening.  Thanks!

Dorganath

If you let us know the name
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:34:41 am »

If you let us know the name of the quest area (hover the pointer over your picture) someone may be able to drop a portal for you to get out if you're not online when a GM is available.

Knowing what server Lacee is on is important information as well, since both servers have the same quest areas.

Most of our GMs will be at work or getting kids to school in the morning, so it may be evening before anyone can port Lacee out directly.  If you can let us know where she is, someone may be able to get a portal in there so time coordination is not a factor.

Otherwise, please let us know what "morning" and "evening" means to you and your schedule and what times they represent.

Mooneyes

Oops! She is on West in a
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 09:44:06 am »

Oops! She is on West in a quest dungeon named "Dark Dungeon". Portal would be nice but I can log in later this evening too ( after 6 pm CST). No big hurry. I just happened to see a gm or two on the forums. Have a great day!

Thanks!

Rowana

Mooneyes,I will try to get IG
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 10:01:24 am »

Mooneyes,

I will try to get IG to drop a portal for you. Will post when/if I have managed. Otherwise we'll try to get with you this evening. Do you have an idea of what time in the evening? (time zone indicator please).

Thanks,

~row

Mooneyes

Thanks...Maybe I wasn't too
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 02:53:08 pm »

Thanks...Maybe I wasn't too clear in my second post. I am in Central Standard Time Zone (USA) I can't give you an exact time since I am working with my horses but I can be in game sometime after 6. I will do my best to be right on time. If it doesn't work out I can try with Brew since he knows exactly where she is. Thanks for the attention to this :)

Dorganath

Portals have  been placed. 
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 06:11:28 pm »

Portals have  been placed.  You're on your own!

Mooneyes

If portals were placed Steel
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 09:33:28 pm »

If portals were placed Steel and I didn't see any.  Thanks KC for getting me out. It was quick and painless. Now my question is what color ;) 

Thanks again!

Mooneyes