The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: changing heads  (Read 113 times)

major6

changing heads
« on: December 15, 2007, 12:06:27 pm »
When I started one of my characters I started him with a head that was totally hooded and cloaked so even when I want a face to him I can not.  How can I get this changed so he has a head with hair etc etc.

PO Trith

lonnarin

Re: changing heads
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:30:36 pm »
The easiest way is to first create a test character with an easy to remember name like "major6test" on layo with the new head that you want, and then make a post in the Disputes/Grievances section of the forum asking for the changes to be made.  In there, please include the following information, making certain it is all spelled correctly...

Bioware Account Name:
Name of the Player you want altered:
Name of the test character with the head you want:

and a clear request to have the new head from the test character transferred to your character that you play.  Dorg or the team will get to it by the next update usually.

Dorganath

Re: changing heads
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:47:05 am »
Actually, any GM can change heads in-game, provided you know which head number you want.  If you associate our HAKs with a test module in your local toolset, you can pretty quickly determine this information.  

Once you know the head you want, make a request in the Disputes/Grievances/Requests forum and then contact a GM in-game when it's OKed.  The request is largely a formality and for tracking purposes.

anything