The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Crunch Bam -- feat modifications? possible Grateful Plea #1  (Read 253 times)

Rowana

Crunch Bam -- feat modifications? possible Grateful Plea #1
« on: September 03, 2013, 08:40:47 am »
I was looking over Crunch's feats and was wondering how/why he has Improved Unarmed Strike as he is almost never unarmed.  Also, Lightning Reflexes make little sense to me.  Is it possible to change these to Power Attack and Cleave?

Rowana

**Moved to appropriate forum;
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:41:43 am »

**Moved to appropriate forum; will answer after coffees unless someone else has time first.**

~row

Lance Stargazer

Before we go forward with
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:54:00 am »

Before we go forward with this subject . It certainly would help if you are able to tell us at which levels approximately your char got this feats, To mess with the database could rend your character illegal ( from the database-server stand point ), so we try to be very careful with this to prevent you to 

Secondly, the feat modifications can be done via database, the hardest part would it be for it to have been taken at character creation that is according to what i've heard the most troublesome ( Dorg or any other more code inclined team member  could  correct me on this ).

Additionally, and depending of course of the levels on which the character got the feats, it can be done most likely, yet each feat would requiere the use of a Graceful Plea. 

With this said , If  want to go forward with this, you may need to actually fill a Grivance titled as : GP1-  Crunch Bam - (the situation to be asked as GP ). In the  Disputes and Grievances forum

Please be mindful to add , your character name , your bioware name and the general description of the procedure you may wish . 

Hope this is helpful.

anything