The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Vierdri'ira or She-who-must-not-be named -- Loremaster  (Read 646 times)

Alatriel

Vierdri'ira or She-who-must-not-be named -- Loremaster
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:18:38 pm »
This is a question for the Loremaster :)

So, as a player of a cleric of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, the Mother of Darkness, I was wondering what sort of lore they would have access to from the temple.  We know from Lore that Baraeon led the dark elves into the deep after the betrayal.  We know that Vierdri'ira was there with them in some capacity, but there is no information that I've seen of where.  Are there any stories that followers of the Mother of Darkness would know regarding lore of their goddess?  What sort of stories would priestesses tell other followers regarding the will of the Mother, etc.?

Up to now I've done my best to interpret the dogma as I can based on what lore has provided, but as To'ryll Solen gets deeper into things and gains whatever sort of power or influence she hopefully will get down the line, is there anything that she should or would know as not only a devout, but a priestess of this faith?

Do we have myths?  If so, is there an example of one that might be told?

Any additional help and information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance, and please let me know if I need to be more specific.

~Alatriel

The following users thanked this post: geloooo

EdTheKet

Re: Vierdri'ira or She-who-must-not-be named -- Loremaster
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 05:08:13 am »
I added some more info:

LORE: Beryl: Special

LORE: Vierdri'ira: Special

LORE: Az'atta: Special

That should paint a better picture I believe.

And yes, I am fully aware that some information in the Myths conflicts. That's intentional. ;)

EdTheKet

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 05:18:11 am »
Oh, and now the first, second and third lines of the Book of Dark Silk are in there, I don't plan on writing a complete holy book but the gist of it is captured in those first few lines.

Alatriel

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 07:52:10 am »
Thanks Ed,
That's exactly what I was hoping for!

:)

~Alatriel

geloooo

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 08:38:32 am »
Thank you for this very informative addition to the LORE! I really appreciate this! :)

anything