The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Vorax GM Question: Rainstorff's Axe  (Read 284 times)

Script Wrecked

Vorax GM Question: Rainstorff's Axe
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:32:04 pm »
Argali has [THREAD=282022]travelled[/THREAD] to the Voraxian Temple in the Ulgrids Fortress to inquire about Rainstorff's Axe.

In the battle against the scourge that is the Green Dragon Cult, she is particularly interested a weapon potent enough to turn the tide in battle against the anticipated minions of said Cult, and is hoping that Rainstorff's Axe might be able to do this. If not, then she makes it known that she is interested in information about anything else that might be useful either on the battlefield or in the ongoing fight against the Cult.

Are the clerics of the Eternally Vigilant able to provide such information? And/or point her in the direction to gain such/further information?

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

Rowana

Re: Vorax GM Question: Rainstorff's Axe
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 07:53:24 pm »
Purely OOCly speaking, SW, the last request of this nature was answered with a multi CDQ answer that was meant to culminate in the character's WLDQ. Going purely off memory here for that request, but I'm positive on the multi-CDQ process and only wavering on the WLDQ aspect.

As to whether she can get leads, that would likely have to be an answer given during the CDQ or it's build up.

As an aside, I saw the IC request and meant to answer sooner. Apologies!

~row

Script Wrecked

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 01:27:17 am »
Do I require a CDQ to get an answer to:

• whether Rainstorff's Axe is an appropriate weapon to help turn the tide against the Cult
  • whether the priests of the Eternally Vigilant perhaps know of a more appropriate weapon

Or can it be handled by a "build up (to a CDQ)" (and if so, how)?

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

davidhoff

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 10:46:20 pm »
*Griff's ears perk up*

//If Argali is planning on going searching for The Axe and wants any help count Griff in!